Invisalign was hailed as a revolution that would change the world for those needing braces. The ugly “train tracks” were gone and now no one ever has to worry about being called “metal mouth” again. Since they first came out in the nineties, Invisalign has become synonymous with invisible alternatives to metal braces.
Most of us know that there is no longer a need to settle for metal braces and that Invisalign are a good alternative. What you may not know, however, is that Invisalign is not the only clear alternative to braces.
Drumroll please, we are going to tell you about ClearCorrect, the new kid on the block. Want to know what the difference is?
The Similarities Between ClearCorrect and Invisalign
- Whichever you choose, no one will actually be able to tell that you have braces on. Both feature clear plastic to assist with this.
- They are both simple to remove and easy to clean.
- They can be tailored to fit your teeth exactly and installing them requires no invasive procedures.
- If you are allergic to metal, either one will be good for you.
- Both lots must be kept in most of the day. You may remove them when you are or drinking or when cleaning your teeth.
- In both cases, the teeth are adjusted in small bits at a time. You will start off with your first aligner for a set period of time and, when your dentist is happy with the improvement made, move on to the next step and a different aligner.
- Whichever option you go for, the time it will take is going to depend on what your teeth look like now and what you want them to look like. Speaking to your dentist will enable you to determine how long the treatment course will be.
The Differences Between ClearCorrect and Invisalign
Invisalign was here first. They were first released in 1997. ClearCorrect came in nine years late during 2006.
ClearCorrect offers a good quality product at a more affordable rate than Invisalign does.
Invisalign is a conglomerate with products manufactured worldwide. ClearCorrect is a wholly American business with all its products being manufactured in the States.
So, as you can see, there are advantages to getting either of the brands. Whether you choose Invisalign or ClearCorrect, you can rest assured that you will be able to correct the alignment of your teeth discreetly.
Gone are the days when people get to call you metal mouth – with the new Invisalign and ClearCorrect, people are not even going to notice that you are wearing braces.Leave a reply →